Welcome to the Perceptive Children Support Forum!
Perceptive Children SF is the brainchild of Dr. Athena Drewes (visit her bio), maintaining a continuous online presence since 2010.
The mission of the Perceptive Children Support Forum is to offer information, validation, and networking in support of children with psychic experiences or abilities.
Whether you are a child, teen, a parent, or professional, visitors to our website can:
- Find emotional validation for psi abilities
- Learn strategies to help one cope with psychic experiences
- Discover resources for further information and exploration
- Converse with others having had similar experiences so as not to feel isolated or different
- Network and provide support for professionals working with children or teens with psychic experiences
Be sure to visit our FAQ page as a starting point for answers to many of your questions.
Also, we encourage you to participate in the discussion! Share your story, ask questions, and let others know they are not alone.
Connect with us by:
- Liking our Facebook Page » and posting updates and comments
- Following us on Twitter, username: @perceptivechild »
- Sign-up for our email newsletter (coming soon)
- Participating in our other social networks as they become available, for example:
- Google+ (coming soon)
- LinkedIn (coming soon)
If you don’t find answers to your questions, feel free to contact us.